Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pursuing God's Word (Wisdom) & Peace
- Devotional for Today
Grace and peace from God the Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ!
Let's Snuggle Up With Our Daddy God Daily! :O)!
I read some wonderful scripture this morning about pursuing God's Word and peace that I believe you will find edifying! Have a wonderful day hanging out with our awesome Daddy God!

Psalms 1- How well God must like you- you don't hang out at Sin Saloon, you don't slink along Dead-End Road, you don't go to Smart-Mouth College. Instead you THRILL TO GOD's WORD, you CHEW ON SCRIPTURE day and night. You're like a tree REPLANTED IN EDEN, bearing fresh fruit every month, never dropping a leaf, ALWAYS IN BLOSSOM. You're not like the wicked, who are windblown dust- Without defense in court, unfit company for innocent people. GOD CHARTS THE ROADS YOU TAKE!
Psalm 119 starting around verse 70- Truth from Your mouth means more to me than striking it rich in a gold mine. With Your very own hands YOU FORMED ME; now BREATH YOUR WISDOM OVER ME so I can understand You........Now comfort me so I can live, really live; Your revelation is the tune I dance to!
Proverbs 4:20- Dear friends, listen to my words; tune your ear to my voice. Keep my message in plain view at all times. Concentrate! Learn it by heart! Those who discover these words LIVE, REALLY LIVE; BODY AND SOUL, and they are BURSTING with health.
Proverbs 3:1 - Good friend, don't forget all that I've taught you; take to heart my commands. They will help you to live a long, long time, a LONG LIFE LIVED FULL AND WELL.
Ephesians 1:17 - I ask the God of our Master, Jesus Christ, the God of glory- to make you intelligent and discerning in knowing Him personally, your eyes focused and clear, so that you can see exactly what it is He is CALLING YOU TO DO, grasp the IMMENSITY OF THIS GLORIOUS WAY OF LIFE He has for Christians, of the utter EXTRAVAGANCE OF HIS WORK IN US WHO TRUST HIM - endless energy, boundless strength!
2 Timothy 2:22- FLEE youthful lusts; but PURSUE RIGHTEOUSNESS, FAITH, LOVE, PEACE with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart!
John 14:27- Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as
the world gives to you do I give. LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE
TROUBLED, neither be afraid.
John 15:11- These things have I spoken to you, that MY JOY may
remain in you, and that YOUR JOY may be FULL!
Let's allow our wonderful Master and Savior Jesus Christ Who is the
Word that became flesh(John 1:14) and Who is the Prince of Peace
rule and reign in our hearts and lives this day because in Him, we
LIVE, and MOVE, & have our being (Acts 17:28)...because we are
God's offspring! We also have all things that pertain to life and
godliness, IN CHRIST(2 Peter 1:3). It is Him, Who is also THE
WORD, that gives us peace that passes all understanding (Phil. 4:7).
He fills our hearts with COMPLETE JOY (John 15:11, John 16:24)
In integrity, He upholds us and sets us in HIS PRESENCE FOREVER!
(Psalms 41:12). He is so worthy and we have been made worthy through
the blood of the lamb....we are called CHILDREN of the Most High God!
(1John3:1,Romans 8:16, Phil. 2:15). Hallelujah! Have an awesome and
blessed day in the Lord!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stoping in , My left eye is very cloudie and can't see out of it . I can see out of the right one but not the greatest .I wish it was better , bothers me a lot .
I hope you feel better , did you get a car yet ? I'm so sorry you had to go thrugh so much .
I really like your music .
Mary

Unknown said...

Hi good friend and sister .
Please stop in and pick up an aword .
I really love you and your Blog ,
Mary