Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Masterpiece In Progress

Grace & peace from God the Father and our Lord, Jesus Christ !

~Each one of us were created by The Greatest Artist of all and we
are His most prized creation ! He loved us so much that He created
us in His very own image and gave His only Son so that we could
have an intimate relationship with Him ! YOU TRULY ARE A
MASTERPIECE IN PROGRESS and He who has begun a good work
in you WILL perfect it !
~Psalm 139:14 - I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully
made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well !
~If we know that God's works are wonderful and realize that we
are His most cherished work, it becomes okay to feel good about
being who He has created us to be ! As His temple, we are glory
houses ! Glory to God...Hallelujah ! Have an awesome day in Him !

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks , your so sweet .
Keep up the good work Friend .
Mary

Betty said...

Hope everything is going well for you my friend. I know you must be so busy with school, family and all.

Caroline Joy said...

Thank you both for stopping by you are wonderful friends !

Julie H. said...

Hello! My name is Julie, I found your blog because I was googling pictures of Jesus and came to yours of Him laughing (I love it!). I love Him too, as well as being a creative, lover of beauty like you! I enjoyed your blog :-) Keep up your life of joy!

Casa Gospel said...

Hi Grace and peace to you! I came across your blog when i was searching for a picture...and i found it so beautiful and blessing. I wish that God keep blessing you and using your blog to reach lives as He does with me! God bless u! Visit my blog also...
www.casagospelalineroza.blogspot.com
it's in portuguese but i have a translator for the page, I'm sure u would like it! Thanks bye Aline R.